For Safety, efficiency and health and safety compliance.
Training courses provide skills training for health and safety compliance, helping staff who lack experience as well as providing advanced training and competency sign offs for experienced staff.
- Training is tailored to your individual needs.
- Growsafe , quads, motorbikes, LUV’s (Mules), tractors, chainsaws, 4wd, powered orchard machinery.
- One day upskilling and introductory training
- Two days for NZQA unit standard training
- If you have 6 to 8 people requiring training we can design a course specifically for your needs.
- For individual staff members, register with us and we can place them on the next suitable course.
View upcoming training dates —- or contact Ollie to organise a training course on a date that suits you.
Talk to Ollie on 027 501 0038 or 09 435 0423 or register via our online enquiry form…